Monday, July 20, 2009

My Life

Well, first of all let me just say that I broke my toe this weekend. That damn wall just jumped right out in front of me.

Secondly, I know that I get really frustrated with my life sometimes but all in all I am pretty happy with the way things have turned out. I just go back to last year and think about an unhappy marriage and a baby that was going to born into a bad relationship. Things just seem a lot better now. I can't even imagine having a baby at this point in my life and I am so much happier being single. I don't have to ask anyone to spend money and I can come and go as I please. I like having options. I feel sad for those people who try to conform to what others or society think that they should be. They are really missing out.

1 comment:

Old Stinky Cat Lady said...

Well said. Well said.

I'm glad you're happy. Even when life takes a shit on you. (which unfortunately for all of us happens too frequently)

I MISS YOU! And sorry about your toe..